Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will i get charged by my mobile carrier if i surf the internet on opera mini browser without a data

The only way that you can is if you can hook up to wi-fi then and NO you shouldnt be charged



If you do not have a wi-fi device then you wont be able to connect,



I have a PPC 6700 that is hooked up to my wireless in the house and i am not being charged



I can browse, message, use Yahoo GO



send email -- I jsut dont have it hooked up as a phone, nor do I have a dataplan.



Will i get charged by my mobile carrier if i surf the internet on opera mini browser without a data plan?imax theater



In short, yes. You will be charged.



It doesn't matter if you use the broswer that's built in to your phone or the one you downloaded. Unless you use wifi to get online (which usually only the expensive or buisness phones have) and since you're not on a data plan, you'll be charged for the amount of stuff from the internet your phone loads.



Here in Canada it's charged by a flat rate per kb, but I know that the US ones are always a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites