Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I Download Opera Mini 4 on My Computer?

The problem is that operamini.com/beta lets you download the opera mini 4 beta 2 browser only with my mobile phone and the internet rates are high on my carrier, is there a way I could download it with the computer connection and then install it on my phone?



How can I Download Opera Mini 4 on My Computer?ballet



There are two builds of Opera Mini browser and by downloading it via your mobile the model and manufacturer identification is sent to operamini.com so that the correct version is sent back on your phone. But this is not a big thing because most new phones are compatible with the advanced version. More details on how to download it can be found on the following blog post: http://www.bubub.org/blog/download-opera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites