Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best web browser and why?

I have Mozilla Firefox on my PC.



I use Opera Mini for my mobile/cell phone and it's great!!



Which is the best and why??



Also, I dont mean out of the two!!!



I use to use netscape in the late nineties because I use to find it much quicker than internet explorer..



Internet explorer is always my emergency back up!!



I like Mozilla firefox because it watches my back for me on my family PC too!! lol!!!



Also, I have heard that you can also get firefox on a memory card for usb.. so you can just plug%26amp;go when on the move...



Maybe when you fgo to a friends or internet cafe or something to delete your info and so fourth when you have finished!



What so you use and and why??? Compared to firefox and all the rest!!



What is the best web browser and why?home theater



Firefox has several main advantages:



It is open source - so the underlying code base of the software can be seen by anyone. This inherently makes it more secure.



It has, by default, disable ActiveX and Active Scripting. Two dangers (both unnecessary on the whole) that lurk around the internet. Things that Internet Explorer have enabled.



Firefox has the ability to add functionality to it through the use of addons (extensions). These are quite cool. Anything you like can be added to the browser to make it a more effective tool for web browsing.



Internet Explorer is mashed into the Windows Operating system. It is not a seperate program per se. This is its biggest problem. If the browser is vunerable, so is the operating system in many senses.



Firefox also follows web standards. IE does not.



For security purposes, firefox should be used. Opera isn't bad, but at the end of the day, half the web isn't compatible with it (ie people don't design for the opera browser in mind).



Firefox = logical option. =)



What is the best web browser and why?comedy club opera theater



i would stay with opera or try firefox both are great
I personally like Mozilla Firefox. I have used it for some time now. At work we use Internet Explorer but I feel Firefox is far ahead of IE. But, this is my opinion.
i liked opera but it has compatability issues with lots of websites. hard to dl a lot of stuff and hard to use on encrypted websites. firefox is good too but i found the opera interface a little more pleasant. but the add ons are great



as far as firefox on the go im not sure but im pretty sure you can take it on the go with you with all your bookmarks and such
firefox is the most popular internet browser nation-wide especially for windows XP/VISTA. this browser clears private data including cookies,history,recent searches etc. if you ask me i prefer firefox but my friend has sued I.E. all her life so she begs to differ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites