Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone remember the name of the opera singer from Cardiff Wales who impressed Simon Cowell?

This young man entered a comtest in the U.K. and is an opera singer. He sells mobile phones for a living. The item was on either yesterdays or the day before most searched. I sent this to my friend in Wales but she did not receive it and I would like to resend the page.



Does anyone remember the name of the opera singer from Cardiff Wales who impressed Simon Cowell?comedy club



I seen this too. I sent it to a friend that didn't receive it and I also sent a copy to my own email and didn't receive it there either. If i find it again I will forward it to you . I found it! Just go to Google and in the search bar type in simon cowell opera Cardiff wales . Those 5 words will get you about 8 different places to see the video clip again. Wonderful , was'nt it?



Does anyone remember the name of the opera singer from Cardiff Wales who impressed Simon Cowell?sheet music opera theater



The guy I think you are talking about is Paul Potts who was on Britains Got Talent (he won the competition). Go to youtube.co.uk and search paul potts or britains got talent - you can find all the vids right from his first audition through to the big win on there ! Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites