Friday, December 4, 2009

Anyone wanna ride in my pimp mobile? It's a '75 Chrysler Cordoba.?

The 1975 Cordoba presented the opera windows, coach lamps, and landau vinyl roof that were obligatory in its market.



Anyone wanna ride in my pimp mobile? It's a '75 Chrysler Cordoba.?secure browser



only if it has rich corinthian leather and ricardo mantalban comes along



Anyone wanna ride in my pimp mobile? It's a '75 Chrysler Cordoba.?home theater opera theater



needs some dice hanging from the mirror, too. They i might consider a ride
you need some Miramar wheels and Pinamar tires but dont get the Villa Gesell air filter, they suck
nice car.
How about some drag-racing?



Yeah, I got a Mazda Xedos9 but I promise to give you a 10-second head-start.



Fair challenge I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites