Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I access youtube mobile from my razr?

I, or rather, my mom, has a razr...



I have a sony ericsson walkman...I showed her that I could access youtube mobile from my phone and we decided to look up clips of a soap opera. I tried to get to youtube from her phone and when I type it in, all I get is stuff about Pakistan and CNN...no websites...



I keep troubleshooting, etc...but its not working...



Things I've tried:



~going to the entertainment section



~going to videos



~using the full address (http://www.youtube.com)



~using the mobile address (m.youtube.com)



~using a more simple full address (www.youtube.com)



~not using the www at all (youtube.com)



~typing each one into all the search engines



~general troubleshooting



If we just won't be able to access it...just tell me



How do I access youtube mobile from my razr?home theatre



the razr is not rtsp complacent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites