Friday, December 4, 2009

How the mobile wap sites find the carrier and the mobile numbers when we browse the sites?

I browese wap sites from opera 9.20. The site http://wap.galaxy.mauj.com/ displayed correctly, but when I download some stuffs from it ,I got the message" Sorry. This service is not available for your network. Please contact your service provider with your needs." I want to hack the site and download.Please tell a soulution.



How the mobile wap sites find the carrier and the mobile numbers when we browse the sites?opera songs



interesting. I didn';t know they could tell from just browsing the wap site. Are you sure you didn't previously tell them what mobile phone you had? did you have to login first and put those details down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites