Friday, December 4, 2009

Can't connect to the internet on my pc using my mobile phone as a modem the page always display

I've been trying to connect to the internet on my pc using my mobile phone as a modem connected via serial cable. I am able to connect to the network (Smart Philippines) but every time I load a page on the internet explorer and go to any website, the page only displays the same message that says "cannot find server" or "dns error". I thought that the IE web browser must be the problem so I downloaded Firefox and Opera. But still, both web browsers displayed the error message too. I used network diagnostic to check any error and everything was okay. What do you think is the problem? How will I be able to surf the internet on my pc? What should I do?



Can't connect to the internet on my pc using my mobile phone as a modem the page always displays error messageopera ticket



Where did you find a serial cable to hook a pc up to a mobile (cell?) phone? I've never seen one, but maybe they have them in the Philippines. As far as I know, you can't use a cell phone as a modem. If that worked, I don't think people would need those cards that plug into laptops to give internet access.



Hope this helps.



Can't connect to the internet on my pc using my mobile phone as a modem the page always displays error messagepacific theater opera theater



i'd try deleting and recreating the connection. also check your drivers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites